Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Mohsen the Intern

Hey guys at last I am an Intern. What are you excepting to here? “I am shocked”, “It was fantastic”, “Oh my GOD could I go to the hospital tonight too?” It was just like every other night. But the only difference is the funny stories you may encounter at 3 a.m. you may have not encountered if you were sleeping. Guess what? I had to take a patient to Sina hospital for a neurological consult at 8:30 and as you can say I was as useful as the Ambulance driver or less. But the 3am story was the man running to the urgency ward giving me his Tetracaine drop, asking me to pour some in his eyes telling me that he had this strange kind of hypersensitivity to some special paper wrapped around the tires he was selling in his store for last 3 month. Yes, exactly, so what? “ You know, I just wanted you to see this at night”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home