Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hey where are thou young times!?!

Last month I had some mornings off of the hospital –being off of the brain is nothing new- and I was wasting my time- as usual- at home. When ever I felt bored, I turned on the TV. The only channel which had some program else than cooking and icy familial programs and religious questions and question of some workless house keeping ladies was channel 2- not mbc 2 of course- which was showing some cartoons at least. Unlike these nonsense new cartoons like star wars and blah blah Mon channel 2 was showing some old popular cartoons like “Kids of Alp”- Annette and Lucian- and “Serendipity” based on the familiar custom of re 1000 times showing of old programs. It really freshed my soul. In one Annette slapped Lucian face twice and he –the ZiZi- was still trying to build a statue to make her happy (what a shame)!!! In the other one Miss Lora let Serendipity and the boy and the Dolphin to stay in that tropical Island. How much we dreamed of seeing Miss Lora for a second those days. Hey Baba where thou young times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home