Saturday, November 27, 2004

Democracy Court!!!

I don’t know much about Ukraine. I am not sure where it is exactly either? (Although I know it’s somewhere near Russia) But have never stopped looking on the map to find its exact location. (Although I did it once) So it’s obvious that I don’t know anything about its people and what they want exactly from their government. I am not sure that if they are governed under a dictatorship obeying Russia or not. I don’t know if they like their government or not either. Do they like a free country which they are deprived of by the time and they like a more liberal government which gives more attention to their political requests? Are they living in a situation like here in which people think only some foreign country force could let them free? (Although I should confess that I am not sure if people in Iran are happy with the government or not and if there is anyone in Iran believing in a foreign rescuer!!! About the last part I don’t believe in such a rescuer myself). But there is one thing I am sure about. I don’t like UK and United States to decide about all countries path of democracy to be all right or not. There is no need for jack straw to accept the result of the election. It’s the right of Ukraine people. They have the right, use it or not, they deserve their future as a consequence of their freedom to choose whether to use their right or not. As we deserve it in my opinion.
http://www.keralanext.com/news/?id=68342

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about home business. I also have a site about home business which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark this.

Feel free to check out our nutritional informational site at
nature made vitamin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home